An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life.
Marked by imagination, ambition and energy.
Demonstrating initiative and readiness to undertake new projects.
The awards are open to:
- University of Gloucestershire students
- University of Gloucestershire staff members
- Former staff and students
- Employers supporting University of Gloucestershire activity
- Mentors who support or have supported University of Gloucestershire students
- Statutory or voluntary organisations who have supported University of Gloucestershire enterprise activity
To nominate or apply to the Enterprise Awards see here.
Stephen Marston, University of Gloucestershire Vice-Chancellor:
“We are delighted to be running the Enterprise Awards Competition once again which recognises the achievements of our most enterprising colleagues, students, alumni and partners. The University is strongly committed to encouraging innovation and enterprise, giving our students and staff the skills and confidence to set up their own enterprises, bringing practitioners and business into the classroom, and keeping our teaching and research innovative and commercially relevant. The Awards play a vital role in helping achieve this goal."
The winners will be announced at the Enterprise Awards Ceremony at the Park Campus on Thursday 4th July 2013. Winners of the University’s Business Planning Competition will also be revealed.