Our very popular adult summer courses take place in July and August.They are based in Cheltenham at the University's Park Campus.
- The minimum age you can study is 18
- You can study for a minimum of 3 weeks
- You can study for 15 or 20 hours a week
- There are courses from Elementary to Advanced levels
- The maximum number of students in a class is 15
- Accommodation is in homestay or self catering halls of residence
- You can use the university campus facilties - Computer rooms, internet and e mail access, library and language labs
- Your university student ID card gives you a discount on ticket prices for Stagecoach buses
- The campus locations are within easy walking distance of the town centre
- There are Saturday excursions every week - click here for the Summer 2012 excursion list as a guide to the trips we run
- Weekly sports activity
8 July - 30 August 2013
Course fees include teaching materials, Student ID cards and use of university facilities. They do not include examination fees accommodation fees or excursion or social activity fees.
Fee for term
|General English and British Culture
|General English and IELTS Preparation
There is a registration fee of £55 which is non refundable.
Accommodation Placement Fee
There is an accommodation placement fee of £25.
Homestay is half board (includes breakfast and dinner) during the week and full board during the weekend.The cost of this is £125 a week payable to the Homestay host.
Hall of Residence
All rooms in our Halls are single rooms on the Park Campus. Halls are self catering (no meals) and each room has access to a shared kitchen/dining area. The cost of this is in 2013 is £120 a week.