The University of Gloucestershire operates a modular scheme, and Erasmus students can choose from any of the modules we offer, subject to the following rules:
- You can only study modules in the subject area of your university's bi-lateral agreement
- All your chosen modules must be located on the same campus (except English language modules)
- You must meet the pre-requisites for modules if applicable, and should send evidence of this with your application. You should not choose modules in a subject area that you have never studied before
- You can select modules in Level 1, 2 or 3, or a combination of levels, however you must make sure that the module is appropriate for you and will carry credit for your home degree. Your learning agreement must be approved by your Erasmus Coordinator before you apply to us
- You cannot take modules which form part of a professional qualification e.g. modules from a professional teaching qualification such as PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education).
- In most cases, you cannot study courses with practical elements (with the exception of Fine Art and some Sports courses)
Further information about the modules you can study, including full descriptions of modules in all subject areas, is available at: http://www.glos.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/Pages/default.aspx. You should click on the course titles related to your field of study, then choose 'Module Descriptors' for a list of all modules available for that programme.