The 2013 National Student Survey has now closed. Thank you to all students who participated.
The PRES 2013 is now running!
The 2012 National Student Survey results are available here.
The University of Gloucestershire is always listening to the views of students to see how we can improve our courses and services. Student feedback is vital to help us continuously improve all that we do. We get feedback from students in many ways. These include:
• National Student Survey (NSS)
• Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
• Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES)
• International Student Barometer (ISB)
• Course module evaluations
• Our student representation system: where students feedback to staff directly on course issues
• Working closely with the Student Union to listen to student views
The University also has a student opinion panel called One View, which seeks to obtain students’ views on all aspects of university life through the medium of online surveys, discussion groups and email polls.
If you have any questions about student surveys at the University of Gloucestershire please contact the Market Research team.
If you would like to provide feedback about any aspect of your university experience, please email the Market Research team. All feedback will be treatly anonymously and followed up with the appropriate university department. Please provide as much information as possible, (e.g. level of study, course title, mode of attendance) relevant to your feedback.