The University of Gloucestershire is always listening to the views of students to see how we can improve our courses and services. Student feedback is vital to help us continuously improve all that we do. We get feedback from students in many ways. These include:
• National Student Survey (NSS)
• Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
• Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES)
• International Student Barometer (ISB)
• Course module evaluations (currently under redevelopment for 2014/15)
• Our student representation system: where students feedback to staff directly on course issues
• Working closely with the Student Union to listen to student views
If you have any questions about student surveys at the University of Gloucestershire please contact the Strategy and Development team.
If you would like to provide feedback about any aspect of your university experience, please email the Strategy and Development team. All feedback will be treatly anonymously and followed up with the appropriate university department. Please provide as much information as possible, (e.g. level of study, course title, mode of attendance) relevant to your feedback.